Tuesday, October 12, 2010

up, down and all around

IMG_0118

I have been up, down and all around Colorado and I am tired but so excited and inspired. The last few days were spent at Interweave headquarters working on filming a dvd that will accompany my book- fun stuff that I am bursting at the seams to share! From road trips, to sewing in hotel rooms, to curling up in the coziest feather bed (ever), to sight seeing, taking photos, listening to thunder, connecting with new friends, spending time with family, breathing in the scent of fall and getting lost in the endless sky...this has been another wonderful whirlwind trip to Colorado.


IMG_0116

IMG_0183

IMG_0173

IMG_0172

IMG_0113

IMG_0097

IMG_0111

IMG_0099

IMG_0145

IMG_0180

IMG_0167

IMG_0151

IMG_0114

14 comments:

OrangeFarmhouse / www.moodkids.nl said...

how exciting! a real dvd AND a new Alisa Book, can't wait.

Joan Princing Art said...

Congratulations on your New Book w/DVD! How truly exciting! Can't wait to read all about the other wonderful events, too. Excellent photos, as usual.
Joan & Jane Austen-Eyre

Saraswati said...

May I ask how you managed the beautiful vintage effect on the pictures? Vintage camera and expired film or do you have a trick?

whyducks said...

All very exciting!

Louisa said...

Very exciting! I can't wait to learn more about the book and dvd!

Liette alias Pixelle said...

it will be a pleasure to buy your book and dvd...you have work a lot on that super projet!!! Bravo...congratutations to you!!
THANKS a lot for sharing your nice photos!!

Nimmue said...

I love your Creativity!!!! COngrats

twobutterflies said...

Beautiful photos. I noticed the train tracks in Loveland - I do yoga at a studio right across from there. Somehow you make the old graffiti builing look so much prettier.

Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

It's fun to see familiar sights through someone else's eyes!

Suz said...

Ah, you look so charming! I love that you are doing a DVD with your book. Such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really splendid blog!
I come from itlay, I was luck to discover your Topics in wordpress
Also I obtain a lot in your topic really thanks very much i will come again

Caleen said...

How exciting! I will be looking forward to the new book and Dvd.. Love your photographs.. So vintage.
I think you changed your Header. Love the pictures you added. Looks like you had a fun time :) I am always inspired!

Ruth said...

I am so inspired by your blog and your sublime creativity. Your sketch journals move me and I am jumping with excitement to start one myself. I will be anxiously waiting for your book/dvd. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your inspirations and amazing creations.

Ruth

Laura said...

I would also love to know how you got that beautiful vintage look on your pictures. Pretty Please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails